1. Why people clean their house before their cleaning lady or cleaning crew comes to clean it up for them.
2. When people use the phrase: “It’s clear to everyone.” If it’s clear to everyone, why are you saying it? You’re just wasting everyone’s time by saying what they already know.
3. Chemistry. I tried it and failed, and now I know that chemistry will always be a gigantic mystery to me.
4. People who can party hard until 4 am and then wake up to go to work. I can’t do it. I’m still a teenager and I need my full eight to nine hours of sleep. I don’t understand how thirty-year-olds do it and not go completely off-the-wall bonkers.
5. Why football is called football and soccer is called soccer. I’m no sports person, but doesn’t it make sense to call the sport involving feet “football,” and the other sport “soccer?”
6. Twilight. Just don’t understand how it got so popular when it’s so bad.
7. Why I watch reality TV shows. Seriously, I know that they’re crap, and I know that I will get crap from my friends for watching them, but I can’t stop. At least I haven’t started watching Toddlers and Tiaras. I feel like once I start watching that, I’ll be a true Reality TV junkie.
8. Why I buy jeans that are too small for me and tell myself that I’m going to lose weight in the future. It never happens. And I never seem to remember this, as evidenced by the recently bought too-tight jeans that I’m being sucked into right now.
9. Why, when I have 10 unopened, unread books sitting on my bookshelf, do I have an urge to go to my favorite bookstore and buy some more books?
So those are the ten things that I will never be able to understand! What about you guys? Do you have things in your life that completely baffle your mind?