My trifecta meme post so I can officially be part of the trifecta community 🙂
- What is your name (real or otherwise)?
I don’t want to give my name because I like being completely anonymous and saying whatever I want without repercussions, but I’ve always liked the name Naina so I guess you could call me that! It’s another Indian name so it fits 🙂
- Describe your writing style in three words.
Planned, regretful and quiet
- How long have you been writing online?
Since January, I think? So not very long at all 🙂
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in?
I’m participating in NaPoWriMo, but that’s not really a challenge. I guess Trifecta’s the only one then! If you guys have any suggestions for other challenges let me know!
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing.
I really should try sharing my writing more with the people around me. It’s hard for me to do this just because 1) I don’t like sharing my thoughts with people I actually know and 2) I’m always scared about what they have to say. But if I don’t share with other people, I’ll never get the critique that I need.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
Make each word count
- Who is your favorite author?
I like so many though! This is really hard. Okay, for a fun, relaxing book it would have to be Alexander McCall Smith. For a more serious book, I enjoy either Henry James or Jhumpa Lahiri… or F. Scott Fitzgerald. Ahh! I told you this was too hard!
- How do you make time to write?
Right now, I’m not the busy since I’m a second semester senior, so time isn’t a big problem for me. But in a few months when I go off to college, I’m definitely going to have to think about this.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition.
Shallow or Corrupt
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading.
Our Sweet Melody – a short free verse poem I wrote